We are in Wearable Cameras
Support cameras to provide high quality, motion sensitive recording, on the go.
Wearable cameras help end users to keep their hands and vision free for peace of mind, to focus on other tasks, or to capture defining moments in life.
Wearable cameras have a wide range of uses, including action cameras, home, healthcare, medical, military, and police.
AnyConnect supports manufacturers of wearable cameras in creating devices with guaranteed connections, high-resolution streaming, cloud recording/playback, computer vision, and hybrid-cloud analytics features that allows next-generation of wearable cameras to cater to specific end users’ needs.
We support wearable camera manufacturers with
Ensure instant connectivity and guaranteed connections to mobile.
APIs for location detection, optimizing routes, and path tracking.
HD And 4K UHD
With high-resolution wide fields of view, pan and zoom without compromising details.
Record videos based on triggers like motion detection, proximity detection, and gesture recognition.
Detecting motion, objects classification, gestures and facial recognition to trigger event-based alerts
Flexible user and data management processes for legal requirements.
Police cameras are designed as wearable recording devices to capture video during law enforcement activities for safety and accountability.
AnyConnect extensive APIs are highly relevant in supporting low-powered wearable police cameras and our connected camera cloud services allow wearable cameras to be on an ‘always connected’ state.
Our easy to integrate platform has extensive APIs and solutions supporting your device with the following and more:
- Automate video quality where cameras are smart enough to adjust and record high-resolution video during critical events.
- Multiple connected wearable police cameras in proximity can provide multiple perspectives of single scenes.
- Night vision high-resolution recording to provide accurate video events in low-light conditions.
- Pre-recording where the cameras will keep a recording of what happened seconds before an actual event to provide more pre-event context.
- Computer vision and video analytics to trigger event-based alerts and automatic recording.