The product team is looking for a product manager fluent in embedded systems, hardware, software, and AI to join our rapidly growing company. Experience with imaging and cameras, as well as physical security and AI (neural networks), is highly desirable. If you have what it takes, you will be rewarded by designing, developing, and launching products that will matter to the world.
AI cameras are transforming industries, including security, transportation, and public services. AnyConnect enables the development, deployment, and management of AI cameras and networks.
This Product Manager position is at the junction between AI-driven and connected cameras, software platforms (Smarter AI™ Camera Platform), AI models, and solutions.
We’re looking for a Product Manager with a strong technical acumen to help our teams design, develop, and launch these products. On top of that, our Product Manager should enjoy talking to customers to understand what they need and want. You should be able to articulate clearly the value of our products and solutions for different markets and customers.
Prior experience and expertise in the physical security, embedded device, imaging, and AI industries is highly desirable, as well as exposure to our key vertical markets.
The product manager will work closely with our hardware & software teams, as well as our marketing & business development teams. You’ll be in charge of a product/feature, and you’ll be the expert on it and its applications. On top of that, your role will be to:
- Gather customers and channel partners’ insights and feedback to understand the customers and channel partners’ needs and prioritize feature development.
- Launch new products in collaboration with the engineering, marketing, and sales team.
- Educate, train, and motivate sales forces and business development teams.
- Help sales forces and business development to create solutions for strategic customers and channel partners as well as help win projects.
- Making data-driven decisions to define and optimize product pricing.
- Establishing technology partnerships with complementary tech companies.
- Work with our marketing team to create all the necessary assets to make this product/feature a success (i.e., datasheets, web pages, whitepapers, sales guides, etc.).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in product management or engineering for a connected product or physical security company
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or similar quantitative field. MS, Ph.D., optional.
- Strong technical understanding, ability to establish credibility with engineers and customers alike.
- Experience transforming an established/legacy industry with new technology.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get work done.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams.
- Ability to drive teams of diverse backgrounds to ship features on aggressive timelines.
- Familiarity with B2B sales and/or selling through channel partners is a plus.