Effective Date: January 1, 2019.
AnyConnect Private Limited and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, “AnyConnect”, “we”, or “our”) provide connected camera services and software which enable access, connections, streaming, and analytics between cameras and applications (our “Services”). We enable developers to build and deploy innovative products that leverage our Services (“Products”).
1. Product Data.
Your “Product Data” includes all data:
- About your Product, such as its serial number and software versions,
- That we collect during setup of your Product, such as your name, email address, and location, and
- That we collect during the operation of your Product, such as network data, location, audio/video signals, sensor data, and authorization, access, and connection data.
You grant AnyConnect and our suppliers a perpetual, irrevocable, assignable, worldwide, royalty-free license to collect, process, and store your Product Data, including your personal data, to operate, support, and improve our Services, and to develop new products and services.
2. Data Protection, Privacy, and Data Transfers.
Data protection and privacy laws in your country:
- May govern the use of your Product,
- May differ from similar laws in Singapore, and
- May grant authorities different rights to access your Product Data, including your personal data, compared to similar laws in Singapore.
You are solely responsible for complying with all applicable laws when using your Product.
You consent to the transfer of your Product Data, including your personal data, to Singapore and to other countries where AnyConnect and our suppliers operate.
3. Invited Users.
Your Product may enable you to invite other users to access it. Invited users may view your Product Data and may invite other users.
4. Data Security.
AnyConnect uses data security tools and methods to protect your Product Data from unauthorized access. In addition, AnyConnect has policies and barriers to protect your audio/video Product Data from unauthorized employee access.
5. Personal Data.
AnyConnect will not share your personal data, other than:
- With your consent, for example if you invite another user to access your Product,
- With the developer of your Product,
- In response to any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request,
- To protect against harm to the property, rights, or safety of AnyConnect, our developers and users, and the public as permitted or required by law, or
- As part of the sale or transfer of AnyConnect or substantially all of its assets.
We may share your Product Data excluding your personal data, for example aggregated or anonymized data, publicly.
7. Contacting AnyConnect.