SINGAPORE, SKOPJE, LAS VEGAS
UX/UI / Web Designer
The Product & Marketing team is looking for a proven UX/UI / Web Designer to deliver designs that that will make a difference in the world of AI-driven and connected camera networks.
Details about this career opportunity
AnyConnect is seeking UX/UI / Web Designers to contribute world-class designs for the App, PC client interface, data dashboard as well as configuration dashboard for AnyConnect ranges for AI-Driven and Connected camera networks. Our ideal candidates have eyes for clean and artful design, possess superior UX/UI and graphic design skills, and can translate high-level requirements into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces. A big plus is to have experience in data dashboards and systems configuration interfaces.
What exactly you’ll be doing
- Design beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces for our Apps, Web dashboards, Mass Fever detection dashboard, PC based video clients, and many other systems.
- Design, code, and maintain our websites. You have eyes for clean and artful design, possess superior design skills, and can translate high-level requirements into beautiful, intuitive, and functional websites.
- Deliver responsive Web designs and scalable application designs.
- Execute all design and development stages from concept to publishing.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Work independently. Be in charge and drive your work within the organization.
- A university degree in Fine Arts, Computer Science or relevant field
- Demonstrable UX/UI, Web design skills with a world-class portfolio. Having designed dashboards to manage a large number of devices is a big plus.
- 5+ years related work experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to design for platforms such as desktop and mobile, Android and iOS
- Up-to-date with the latest UX/UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Proficient with the following:
- Industry-standard design (e.g., Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma) and CMS tools (e.g., WordPress)
- Android and iOS UX/UI design
- Progressive / responsive / scalable design