QA / Test Automation Engineer
AnyConnect is currently seeking an experienced QA / Test Automation Engineer to join our product development team.
Details about this career opportunity
AnyConnect is hiring experienced QA / Test Automation Engineers to expand our test automation efforts across the entire AnyConnect platform. This is a key position and your efforts will make a big impact on AnyConnect and our platform. In addition to the requirements below, our successful candidates will have a passion for engineering principles, problem solving skills, and world class products.
What exactly you’ll be doing
AnyConnect QA / Test Automation Engineers perform several core duties, including:
- Design and Execute Tests. Design automated tests to validate platform features by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically. This includes determining priority for test scenarios and creating execution plans to implement these scenarios.
- Identify and Report Bugs. Analyze bug reports, highlight problems, and suggest fixes. Deliver regular reports identifying these bugs to other members of the AnyConnect product development team.
- Identify Quality Issues. Analyze our platform to identify potential quality issues that could affect functionality or performance.
- QA / Test Automation Engineers collaborate with other members of the AnyConnect product development team to find the best methods for solving problems in our platform and test plans.
Skills and Qualifications
AnyConnect QA / Test Automation Engineers are detail-oriented professionals with a high degree of experience, programming skill, and problem-solving abilities, including:
- 2+ years experience QA / test automation of commercial software products.
- Basic knowledge of TCP, UDP, and IP protocols and SQL and No SQL scripting.
- Programming skills to develop test application code and automation scripts.
- Analytical skills to examine bug reports, prioritize necessary tests, and streamline platform functions through automated testing processes.
- Problem-solving skills to find bugs and suggest fixes for them.
- Attention to detail to thoroughly test platform features.
- Strong communication skills to effectively create written reports showing test plans and results and collaborate with our product development team.