Build and Release Engineer
AnyConnect is currently seeking an experienced Build and Release Engineer to join our product development team.
Details about this career opportunity
Our Build and Release Engineer position is an opportunity to play an essential role with AnyConnect by supporting our vast software build and release processes. This position works directly with our Product Development Managers.
What exactly you’ll be doing
- Build, maintain, and continuously improve the infrastructure for our multi-site development team including source code repository, build and test scripts, continuous integration, and packaging and deployment.
- Establish and maintain agile development toolset including tools for managing user stories and product defects.
- Establish processes and tools to maintain code base integrity, including check-in validation rules and branch/merge processes.
- Investigate and recommend best practices for maintaining code quality, including development of code metrics, code review workflows, code coverage measurement, and the use of static and dynamic analysis tools.
- Influence and drive best practices throughout our product development teams.
Skills and Qualifications
2+ years experience:
- Build and release engineering for embedded, mobile, and cloud platforms with CMake, ANT, Eclipse, Maven, Xcode, and Linux scripting
- Managing distributed version control systems including Gerrit and Git
- Supporting continuous integration with Jenkins automation server
- Test automation for embedded, mobile, and cloud platforms
- In a leadership role supporting product development teams which have successfully delivered commercial products