Mobile App Developer
AnyConnect is currently seeking an experienced Mobile App Developer to join our product development team.
Details about this career opportunity
AnyConnect is hiring experienced Mobile App Developers responsible for the development and maintenance of smart camera apps for Android and iOS devices, including mobile phones and tablet computers.
You will play a key role by developing Android and iOS apps for smarter cameras, including security cameras, dashcam, mass fever detection cameras (thermal), wearable cameras, drones, etc. You will work with other AnyConnect development teams and different layers of the AnyConnect Smarter AI™ Camera Platform, including APIs for AnyConnect libraries and REST services. Commitment to high-quality design, collaborative problem solving, and the development of world-class products is essential.
What exactly you’ll be doing
- Design, develop, and support smart camera applications for the Android and iOS platforms and devices
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with AnyConnect teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Contribute to team effort by taking on additional responsibilities
- Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Thorough knowledge of computer science, including:
- Object-oriented models and programming in Objective-C, Java, and ideally C++
- Data structures, algorithms, and problem-solving
- Software engineering
- 2+ years experience developing commercial Android and iOS applications, including:
- Android SDK, different versions of Android, and different screen sizes
- REST APIs to connect Android and iOS applications to back-end services
- Threading, offline storage, and performance tuning
- Android and Apple design principles and interface guidelines
- Audio, video, and media frameworks
- Performance and memory optimization
- Version control with Git, Jira, etc.
- Writing developer documentation
- Knowledge of IP cameras is a plus