System Software Developer
AnyConnect is currently seeking an experienced System Software Developer to join our product development team.
Details about this career opportunity
Do you have a passion for computer science and system software development? Are you excited about what IoT and computer vision can do for customers? Do you want to help grow a pioneering Smarter AI™ Camera Platform? The AnyConnect development team is hiring!
AnyConnect is the software platform for connected cameras (and other smart video devices). Our platform library and Web APIs power millions of connected cameras and smart video devices for customers ranging from Socionext to Philips to AT&T.
We’re looking for standout System Software Developers to join our all-star development team.
What exactly you’ll be doing
You’ll develop APIs, features, libraries, and microservices, including:
- Onboarding and access control
- NAT traversal
- Computer vision and sensor fusion
- APIs, microservices, and platform libraries
- Degree in computer science or relevant field of study
- Thorough knowledge of computer science, including:
- Concurrent and parallel systems and programming in C++
- Data communication, TCP/IP, and socket programming in C++
- Data structures, algorithms, and problem solving
- Object oriented models and programming in C++
- Signal processing
- Software engineering
- Demonstrated experience bringing system software products to market
- Achievement in programming competitions such as ACM ICPC
- Oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain complex technologies in simple terms