SINGAPORE, SKOPJE, LAS VEGAS
Technology Content Manager
The product & marketing team is looking for a technology content manager who possesses critical thinking skills, with a good mix of general and tech know-how, who can apply their knowledge toward crafting quality technology content for the company. This individual will have an impeccable English, advanced technology writing and editing skills and passion for cutting edge technologies. If that sounds like you, apply now.
AI cameras are transforming industries, including security, transportation, and public services. AnyConnect enables the development, deployment, and management of AI cameras and networks.
We are looking for a Technology Content Manager with a strong technical acumen to help our Marketing and Product Management team to create B2B content for our web site, social networks as well as whitepapers, case studied, etc. The Technology Content Manager should have expertise tailoring its writing towards its audiences and have impeccable English. Experience in SEO and crafting content for SEO is a must.
Prior experience in technology is very important. Experience in the physical security, embedded device, imaging, and AI industries, as well as exposure to our key vertical markets (retail, CCTV, automotive fleet, public transportation, drones, smart/safe cities, etc.), is a very big plus.
- Develop technology content, including web pages, white papers, articles, blog posts, press releases, videos, and more, as an individual contributor and by hiring, editing, and managing writers and designers.
- Find and produce stories from within the organization as well as providing direction to and managing external writers, video content contributors, and productions partners.
- Tailor your message and content for different audiences.
- Write high-level technical documentation.
- Set guidelines for documentation writing.
- Manage multiple writers, designers, and distribution channels.
- Broad understanding of technologies. Experience with the Physical Security Industry, cloud systems, APIs, computer systems, cameras, electronics as well as all the vertical markets AnyConnect is active in is a plus.
- Distributing technology content to business audiences.
- The Queen’s English.
- A university degree in mass communication, communications management, or engineering.
- Data analysis and data-driven decision making.
- Demonstrable experience as a Technology Content Manager (min. 2 years).
- Hands-on expertise with WordPress, Contentful, or another CMS
- UX copywriting skills and/or experience with usability testing
- Some understanding of technical SEO techniques
- Online community management.